About our Team: We are a group of high-performance, self-driven, over-achievers, and we thrive on excellence. Our office currently has 15 employees, and 2 office dogs. We all work together to reach our ambitious company goals. Our rich company culture includes weekly in-office yoga and tai chi classes offered to all employees, monthly company happy hours and celebrations, healthy office snacks and copious amounts of organic coffee. This is an ideal time to join our company since tremendous growth opportunity will be available for high potential candidates.
We are seeking 2 New Team Members to Join our Company:
- A Bad Ass Part-Time Office Assistant
This role includes providing administrative support for the overall, day-to-day administrative tasks, assisting the CEO, light bookkeeping, preparing travel arrangements, running errands, and various other special projects to ensure that all office functions are running smoothly at all times.
If you are a dynamic professional who has excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage and juggle many tasks at once, if you are someone who is able to quickly switch gears in a fast-paced environment, if you are able to work well independently and also be an asset to our company as we work together as a team, we are looking for you.
- Must be a wizard when it comes to organization. You never let any task fall through the cracks, regardless of how chaotic or busy you are.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and phone etiquette.
- You have reliable transportation and are able to run errands as requested by executive team.
- Computer savvy, and quick to learn new software.
- 3-5 years of experience in an office environment and/or executive assistant role.
- Must love dogs and don't mind sharing your work space with them.
- Be available to work 30 hours per week.
Terms & Compensation:
This is a part-time position, with compensation based on experience.
To apply, include your hourly rate requirements with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference "OA-0715" in the subject line of your email to be considered for this position. All applications omitting these details will not be considered.
- A Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting
Das Keyboard (www.daskeyboard.com), a division of Metadot, maker of award winning, internationally recognized high quality PC and Mac peripherals is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting to help scale our company up. The Senior Manager of Finance and Accounting is responsible for the company's financial reporting and optimization, day to day bookkeeping tasks, and oversight. This position reports directly to the CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monthly budget reviews and financial reporting including analysis of results.
- Provide accounting and financial analysis and oversight to the management on actual financial results versus planned financials.
- Conduct ad hoc financial analysis and accounting analysis as needed to understand the development of costs and trends in revenue.
- Day to day bookkeeping and accounting duties such as journal entries, deposits, reconciling accounts, working with the General Ledger, preparing financial statements and assisting with payroll.
- Development of the Financial Plan with management and budget actuals and variances.
- Create and maintain monthly budget reviews to ensure cost targets are being met.
- Deliver Profit and Loss reporting for management review.
- Provide management with guidance on cash position, status of accounts receivable, accounts payable, working capital optimization, and cash impacts from pricing, revenue, costs, marketing programs etc.
Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with accounting emphasis or equivalent.
- 5 - 10 years related experience.
- Must be local and able to work in our office Monday through Friday (out of state applications will not be considered at this time).
Terms & Compensation:
This is a full-time salaried position commensurate with experience; plus excellent benefits package and rich company culture.
Submit your resume and cover letter with reference, "SRMFA0715M" in the subject line to be considered to email@example.com. All applications omitting this reference code will not be reviewed.