Das Keyboard (www.daskeyboard.com), a brand of Metadot Corporation, maker of award winning, internationally recognized PC and Mac peripherals is seeking an experienced Program Manager to help scale our company up.
The Program Manager will build, maintain and expand relationships with Das Keyboard’s existing as well as prospective accounts, and engage new reseller and distributor accounts. The Program Manager will be responsible for implementing a marketing strategy to grow sales and expand into new regions.
- Leverage expertise in marketing to grow direct, reseller, and distributors sales.
- Develop overall sales program strategy and execution.
- Create, tailor, and manage sales programs, processes, and methodologies.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and departments to ensure sales programs align with company goals.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet requirements.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships.
- Proven history of achieving goals and quotas.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred.
- 3+ years of success managing programs resulting in measurable sales results.
- 3+ years of success in sales and marketing initiatives.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales processes and activities.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at once.
- Candidate must be a technology / gadget enthusiast.
About Das Keyboard:
Das Keyboard (www.daskeyboard.com), is the world leader in mechanical keyboards. As The Das Keyboard team is small and growing it is an ideal time to join the company since tremendous growth opportunity will be available for high potential candidates.
Include "DKMPM- 0215WS" in the email subject line when you submit your resume and cover letter. To learn more about our company visit us at www.daskeyboard.com